My Way Financial Renting
Financial Renting* involves renting a company car and charging the monthly amount as a business expense on your company overheads. Upon contract expiration, you may purchase the car for a predetermined purchase option.
You can additionally take advantage of a selection of services from our range: maintenance and repairs, roadside assistance, insurance and material damage, replacement vehicle, ...
Financial Renting Features
- Duration: Between 18 and 60 months maximum
- Purchase option: Between 16 and 20% of the catalogue price
- Advance payment: Higher initial payment
- Accounting: Business expenses on profit and loss account:
- VAT Pre-financing: No
- Return of car upon contract expiration: Optional
- Owner: The customer (purchase option)
- The car may not be older than 30 months from the 1st registration date
- The mileage must not exceed 75,000 km at the time of application
- The VAT must be deductible
Financial Renting Benefits
- Preserve your company’s investment opportunities: no fixation of capital
- Lower the fixed monthly amounts via a higher initial payment and a higher purchase option
- Avoid surprises: the purchase option is pre-determined
This product is intended for professional customers: businesses, the self-employed and those in the liberal professions.
*Product concluded with D'Ieteren Lease N.V. (Affiliate of Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance). Registered place of business: Leuvensesteenweg, 679 – 3071 Kortenberg – Belgium - RPR Leuven 0402623937. D'Ieteren Lease N.V., (FSMA 20172A) is a non-affiliated agent of P&V Verzekeringen cvba (FSMA 0058).
Save your search
Please choose a name for your search in order to save it. You can run or change this search at any time from the top right-hand menu.
Click on "No" to keep the search in your list. Click on "Yes" to delete the search from your list.
Be careful ...
You are about to close the edition of your profile without saving your modifications. Are you sure you want to proceed ?
Are you sure you want to leave the page without saving your changes ?